Harmony Clean Flat Responsive WordPress Blog Theme

My childhood favourite pizza!

Friday, November 21, 2014 Bushra Tajuddin 0 Comments Category :


Assalamualaikum sweeties~!! 

Ta-daaa..!! It's my childhood favourite pizza!


Left photo was my version of pizza roti I made 2 weeks ago, I guess.. and on the right photo was enche nYomoT's version. He made it last Wednesday. It's obvious that his version looks yummy huh..?? HAHA!

Nevermind. I admit that I don't have talent in cooking. My husband did it all alone all this while. Unlike other couples, I don't have any says in the kitchen. It was his area. Totally husband's area where he experimenting all his recipes and cooking. I am one lucky wife! *Wink!

Ok, back to the pizza roti story.

I woke up early in the morning on that day, with a fresh thought of playing 'isteri mithali' kind of thing. After done with household chores, I started to prepare for our breakfast. Looking at the limited stocks in the refrigerator, I got the idea of making my childhood favourite pizza. It was my first attempt doing it since my childhood. Yeay!

By the way, I actually wanted to make a surprise for my husband, as an appreciation for all his help around the house. Unfortunately, the surprise doesn't work. He woke up early than I expected. Gosh! He end up helping me preparing the pizza roti. HAHA! 

Once the pizza ready, we had our breakfast together. It was a very simple weekend, but I love it so so much. The next day, I saw a note on his diary calendar.


08 Nov 2014 (Sat)
'Cayangg wat pizza sedap!'

My eyes flooded with tears. I don't expect that he would wrote something like this into his diary. 


Thank you ALLAH for this blissful marriage.


♥ Thank you for reading this entry. Till next time sweeties~!! 

Lurve u~!! ♥  



RELATED POSTS

0 comments

♥ We're glad to have your notes. Thanks for dropping by~!! ♥