Harmony Clean Flat Responsive WordPress Blog Theme

Damn you AEDES!!

Monday, April 30, 2012 Bushra Tajuddin 0 Comments Category :

Assalamualaikum sweeties~!! 

How are you? It's been a very hard months for us.
I've been missing in action because I was unwell for almost a month,
infected with a dengue fever.

It started when I had a prolonged fever somewhere in March,
with a very bad cough, fever, diarrhea, vomit and etc.
I was too weak since I couldn't eat anything at all..

During the period, I had came for doctor's consultation for few times.
Until one day.. due to my unstable condition and high temperature, 
the doctor had to refer me to the nearest hospital 
after she saw the result of my blood test.

She suspected I was infected with a Hepatitis A or B and jaundice.

In a blink of eye, enche nYomoT drove me to the hospital 
and brought me to the emergency ward. WOWW!! 
(Ok, blink of eye tu tipu. Hehe..)

After being examined by the doctor, 
a nurse took my blood for a blood test. Oh, again..?? 
Then, came two nurses and I've been injected 
with few medicines and bottles of water.

Suddenly, I was vomiting very badly. 
I guess it was the reaction after taking those medicines. 

Three hours in the emergency room,
I was allowed to go back home. YIPPIE~!!!
The doctor gave me two days MC to rest at home. (*relieved)

I thought the suffer will end very soon but..
I still can't eat anything. I vomit each time I ate 
and I was very very weak.

On the next week, I had no more MC's and I started working as usual. 
With a pale face, I'm pretending that I'm just fine but it couldn't stay long.
Thus, my colleague quickly drove me to the hospital.

I've been admitted in an emergency room for 3 hours
before being transferred to the ward.

This is my first time admitted at the hospital.
And no one is allowed to accompany me. Even my close family.
I don't know how to describe the feelings. nervous. scared. alone.
I almost cried when enche nYomoT had to leave. (*Drama queen je lebih. Hehe)

Alhamdulillah.. during the stay, my condition was getting better 
and I received good news each sessions with the doctor.
The blood platelet level increased faster than expected and the best part is..
I can ate all meals at the hospital. YIPPIE~!! 
(*tu pon enche nYomoT suap each meal time except for breakfast. TQ darling!)

After 2 days being monitored at the hospital,
I've been allowed to go back home.
Wahh.. I'm so happy happy happy.
ALHAMDULILLAH..!!

But I had to continue increasing the blood platelet level.
Family, relatives and friends gave a lot of 
suggestions & recommendations on how to increase platelet level.

I chose to try mama's recommendation to drink pink guava juice 
since it's my favorite juice. HAHA.

Guess what? It really works on me! Alhamdulillah..
Nevertheless, it took a month++ for me to fully recover.



A week after discharged from the hospital,
I had to report my duty at the new office.

A new travel-to-work-life begin.


Till next time sweeties~!!

RELATED POSTS

0 comments

♥ We're glad to have your notes. Thanks for dropping by~!! ♥